Intercepted by Gravitation, Paul Klee
Here is what I believe, and everything I write or do on any of my blogs or in any of my books is predicated on these simple principles.
- A work of great art is the ultimate act of human creativity.
- Great art celebrates by its mere existence the divinity that is part of us all.
- Great art celebrates by its mere existence the best and greatest of our culture.
- The best and greatest may not be what the Establishment thinks as the best and greatest.
- The Scene celebrates the best and greatest radical poetry and literature of Western Civilization.